Pamela Stefl Toki, monoprint artist from Oakland, California, creates clay monoprints and ink monoprints.
Stefl Toki graduated from Mills College with an M.A. in Educational Leadership and a B.S. in Special Education from California University of Pennsylvania. She has been a teacher of special needs children for over 25 years in public schools. Toki is currently employed by Orinda Union School District in California with Educational Specialist and Administrative credentials. Stefl Toki studied with master clay printmaker Mitch Lyons, the originator of clay monoprints, in Santa Fe, New Mexico during the summers of 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- Watershed Center for Ceramic Arts, New Castle, Maine, 2003.
Clay Monoprint Workshops:
- Arte, Misia Gallery, Sedona Arizona, 2003
- Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Rosa, California, 2004
- The Loft, Palm Springs, California, 2005
- Osceola Gallery, Emeryville, California, 2006
- Museo de Arte, Mazatlan, Mexico, 2009
- Library Art Gallery, Orinda, California, 2010
- 525 Market Street, San Francisco, California, 2010
- Craft and Cultural Arts Gallery, Oakland, California, 2011
- Village Theater Art Gallery, Danville, California, 2012
- Epperson Gallery, Crockett, California, 2014
- Library Art Gallery, Orinda, California, 2015
- Sonoma Community Center, Lecture and Workshop, Sonoma, California, 2007.
- Heaven on Earth, Workshop, Todos Santos, Mexico, 2015.